In July 2020, the UNSW Disability Innovation Institute held a virtual book launch of a volume co-edited by Professor Iva Strnadová and Professor Melanie Nind, Belonging for People with Profound Intellectual and Multiple Disabilities: Pushing the Boundaries of Inclusion.
The launch featured:
- Professor Jackie Leach Scully, Director, UNSW Disability Innovation Institute
- Professor Iva Strnadová, Academic Lead Research, UNSW Disability Innovation Institute
- Professor Melanie Nind, Director, Centre for Research in Inclusion, Southampton Education School, University of Southampton
- Dr Ben Simmons, Bath Spa University, UK
- Dr Melaneia Warwick, Loughborough University, UK
- Catherine De Haas, Social History of Learning Disabilities Group, UK.